TL;DR — We respect our members; we ask Sprout App users to respect the effort and dedication we have developing and supporting all Sprout App products; please trust that we won’t be jerks with your information.
Terms & Conditions
Our website grants you non-exclusive limited license to use Sprout App products sold through our website (https://sproutapps.co) by Sprout Venture, Inc. (the “products”) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company.
Automatic upgrades are available to active members who have purchased a valid license from Sprout Apps. You may not share or resell access to your license key.
An active membership is required for a valid license. If a membership expires a new subscription will need to be purchased in order to continue receiving support and product updates.
Support services are given to active members only. If you wish to get support after your membership expires, you must renew your subscription, or purchase a new membership for the product you wish to get support for.
Only the license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources. Don’t share accounts.
Sprout Venture, Inc. offers WordPress products “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. Support for WordPress or other WordPress plugins we have not developed are not supported, including their installation.
Re-post support content or documentation on any external websites, social media outlets, etc. is not permitted. Doing so will be cause for termination of an active membership account.
If you have problems getting our products to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original purchase. Before a refund request we would appreciate the opportunity to help solve any problem you have.
Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals. Refund requests may take up to 15 days to process based on the payment processor.
Absolutely no refunds will be given after 14 days from the initial purchase. Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the download link and support license key. This may take up to 1 hour to arrive, but usually happens within minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
All products are property of Sprout Venture, Inc. and you may not be claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights. Products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Sprout Venture, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products or support.
We cannot guarantee our products will function with all 3rd party plugins or with all web browsers. It is policy for us to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin when allowed.
Sprout Venture, Inc. reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a license with or without notice. Prices may change and notices will be provided on the site, notifications of renewal price changes will be sent well ahead of your renewal date.
We may send you email related to your membership or purchases. By purchasing a Sprout Apps product you agree to receive these emails. We promise never to spam you and will protect your email from others doing so.
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions detailed above.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We utilize conversion tracking to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns. This simply tells us how effective our ads are on advertising networks like Google’s. We do not capture your name or any personal information. It simply tells us if a person clicked on one of our ads and whether or not that click lead to a purchase on our website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.