Flexibility at it's core
While Sprout Invoices automates many of the tasks to improve workflow the power comes from customization.
Estimates can be fully customized via a new theme template. If you're familiar with customizing a WordPress theme templates than you can create a custom estimate.
Notifications can be plain-text or HTML. Editing the entire content of a notification is simple with shortcodes that add dynamic content.
Accept credit cards via Paypal Pro, Stripe, & more. Offsite payments provided by Paypal. P.O. and checks methods are also available for your clients.
Create payment terms for your clients, with specific payment amounts, due dates, and past due fees. See examples here.
Integrate with over 300 other apps around the web, including Quickbooks Online and Woocommerce. Learn how to create Basecamp projects when an estimate is approved.
Over two hundred filters and actions allow you to hook into Sprout Invoices and alter whatever you'd like or build some awesome features like those in the marketplace.
Beyond Integration Superpowers
The flexibility of customizations is powerful but there are pre-built superpowers already integrated.
Quick Look at some key features
Bill clients automatically via subscription payments or automatically invoice on a schedule.
Quickly track your project time and easily import billable time into invoices.
A dashboard with charts and summaries answer the question "how am I doing?".
Support with a Goal of Happy
The results of our happiness report show people love our support.
Sprout Invoices has pricing advantages over the competition because there are no limits!Pricing
Reviews and Feedback from awesome people
Here are a few reviews of Sprout Invoices, if they don't convince you these reviews should.
— WP Kube Review
— WP Tavern Review
Don't yet have a process for invoicing? Don't fret.
I'll admit that Sprout Invoices has an idealistic approach to invoicing, but that's because it's proven to save time.
Sprout Invoices Development Progress
Past and present feature development status.
- Advanced Form Integration with Gravity and Ninja FormsComplete 0.9
- AJAX Importers: Freshbooks, Harvest & WP-Invoice Release NotesComplete 1.0
- Improved localization and Internationalization, Custom Templating and more. Release NotesComplete 1.1
- Time Tracking Release NotesComplete 2.0 & Add-ons
- Recurring Invoices & Recurring Payments Release NotesComplete 3.0 & Add-ons
- Client Dashboards & HTML Notifications Release NotesComplete 4.0 & Add-ons
- Advanced Tasks and more Release NotesComplete 5.0 & Add-ons
- Zapier Integration, Toggl Integration, and CSV Importing Release NotesComplete 6.0 & Add-ons
- Improved Time and Dashboards, & WooCommrce Integration Release NotesComplete 7.0 & Add-ons
- Product/Service Line Items, & Client/Contacts Management Product Release NotesComplete 8.0 & Product
- Integrations, Improved Localization, and Improved Reporting Release NotesComplete 9.0
- Client credits, summary notifications, payment limits, and more. Release NotesComplete 10.0
- Expense tracking, fees api, and more. Release NotesComplete 11.0
- BACs, notification testing, and more. Release NotesComplete 12.0
- New UI Elements, Digital Signature add-on, and Improved WooCommerce support. Release NotesComplete 13.0
- Payment terms. Release NotesComplete 14.0
- Performance!Planning 15.0
- Possibly a new interface.Planning 16.0