There’s a ton of things to review for the 2.0 release of Sprout Invoices. The biggest news is Projects and Time Tracking; I’ve reviewed the new capabilities in a previous post and recently added to the site is a whole new section dedicated showing theme off. So here’s a quick run-down of what to expect in the next version of Sprout Invoices — available now.
Track time anywhere within the admin with a simple click of the clock button added to the admin-bar.
Importing your tracked time is fast.
Track your time to projects, add notes about projects and assign clients.
Line items have always accepted HTML. Now it’s easier with a whole new WYSIWYG editor.
Improved client management for associated users.
Other features include:
- Easier user assignment and creation for Clients
- Streamlined Invoice and Estimate edit UI
- Improved internationalization via data locales
- Dynamic templates based on locale
- New possibilities for add-ons
- Freshened editing and management all around
I hope you notice the trends in 2.0: streamlined, fast and clean.