Help Scout Plugin Features
The Help Scout plugin is rather simple on the surface. It allows you to add a support request form to your site via customizable form that uses AJAX and the Help Scout API to seamlessly send support requests to your mailbox. Also included is the ability to easily add a Help Scout Beacon to your site.
- Add a support request form to your site via a shortcode.
- Easily add a Help Scout Beacon to your site.
- Support form uses AJAX and Help Scout’s terrific API, giving instant submissions without routing via email.
- Uses the core of Help Scout Desk, a popular premium plugin that has handled these same features and a lot more.
- Allows for multiple attachments when creating conversation.
Pretty awesome huh!?!
- Requires a paid version of Help Scout, since the API is used. ↩